Sunday, 1 June 2014

Song Of The Month: Can't Give Up Now

N.B: If you are not a very religious folk, please feel free to skip this post :)


Song of the month:

Can't Give Up Now by Mary Mary




"I just can't give up now. I've come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me the road would be easy and I don't believe He's brought me this far to leave me."

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

1 Corinthians 10:13 The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so you can endure.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.

Remember:
"If God answers your prayers, He is increasing your faith.
If He delays, He is increasing your patience.
If He doesn't answer, He's got something better planned for you."

Have a lovely month and keep the faith.
Remain blessed.