Monday, 2 June 2014

Medicine Application: Booked my UKCAT test


OMG I can't even believe this. IT'S JUNE. We're almost half way through the year. Can you imagine that?

After my SGUL rejection last month I had decided to take the rest of the month off. I just wanted to relax and not think about anything medicine related till the end of the month. Now the month is over and it's June.

In 2012, I took my UKCAT in July. I have no idea why I booked such an early date. It didn't give me enough time to prepare and so I messed up on the test. Last year, I was more sensible and I booked it for the end of August. So after my exams I had enough time to practice for the test and my score improved.

This year, I wanted to go for the end of August too but I had some problems logging in to my UKCAT account as I had forgotten my username, password and answers to the security questions. (I was so sure I wrote it down somewhere) Anyway, I have been trying to get hold of customer service these past 2 weeks and I finally got through to them.

I retrieved my log in details and my test has been booked for 14th August at 12:00p.m. Aaaarrgggggggghh. On results day. There were only 2 days available at the end of August- 26th and 27th and on both days, the only times available were 8a.m. I really don't like very early morning slots like 8:00a.m. (I would literally just fall asleep during the test) 12p.m really works for me coz it's the middle of the day and I am more active at that time.

In terms of prep, I have decided to use medify this year. Woop woop!!! I've heard so many good things about medify and I'm ready to do anything this year to improve my score.