Wednesday, 2 July 2014

I got a job interview invite

Hey guys,

I did write a post a while ago about trying to find a hospital job and I said I wanted to get a job in a hospital as it would give me more experience which I can talk about in my personal statement and at the university interviews. I have applied for dozens of jobs since then and to be honest, I had given up on getting one until yesterday I got a text saying I had been invited for an interview for the position of an Operating Department Support Worker a.k.a Healthcare Assistant. I just confirmed the interview date for the 23rd of July. It's still a while away so I have some time to prepare. I know getting an interview invite doesn't mean that I got the job but for now, things are moving in the right direction so I'll keep my fingers crossed.