Sunday, 6 July 2014

My Week #27




So this is my first official week in my new Filofax. I went for a simple theme and I absolutly love the colour of the washi tape.
My week hasn't been too busy but I have spent most of it practising for the UKCAT. I finished going through the 600 questions book and now I am working my way through the questions on the UKCAThelp.org website. I will be doing another post soon about the different sources I've been using to prepare for the UKCAT exam.
Also, it was a bit sad that the only two African teams left in the World Cup -Nigeria and Algeria were both knocked out on Monday :( Anyway, life goes on.
Finally, the total page views for this blog is now over 2,500 which is amazing so thank you to everyone who actually reads my posts.
Hope you guys had a good week.
Thanks for reading.