Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Song Of the Month: I Will Sing

It's July and we are officially into the second half of the year. It's scary how time flies.


Song of the month: I will sing by Don Moen



"I will sing and I will pray. Even in my darkest nights. Through the sorrow and the pain. I will sing and I will pray. I'll lift my hand to honour you because your word is true. I will sing"

Habakkuk 3:17-19

"Though the fig tree should not blossom
And there be no fruit in the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will exult in the Lord
I will rejoice in the God of my Salvation.
The Lord God is my strength,
And he has made my feet like hinds' feet
And makes me walk on high places."

Have a wonderful month and remain blessed.