Song Of The Month: Whom Shall I Fear?
Song of the month: Whom Shall I Fear- Chris Tomlin
"I know who goes before me. I know who stands behind. The God of Angel Armies is always by my side. The one who reigns forever. He is a friend of mine. The God of Angel Armies is always by my side."
As humans, fear is unavoidable. I have my fears and you definitely have yours. Some people know how to deal with their fears. Others let them take control. Not because they can't get rid of it- but because they don't know they can.
What does the Bible say about being afraid?
- Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Ps 23:4)
- If the Lord God is for us, who can be against us? (Rom 8:31)
- And I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. (Luke 10:19)
- I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard me until that day. (2 Tim. 1:12)
- The Lord is for me. I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? (Ps 118:6)
- 1000 may fall at your side and 10,000 at your right hand but they will not come near you. (Ps 91:7)
- He shall call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honour him. (Ps 91:15)
- I will never leave thee or forsake thee. So that we may boldly say. the Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. (Heb 13: 5b-6)
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Tim. 1:7)
- The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? (Psalm 27:1)
Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful month.