Sunday, 10 August 2014

My week #32


This week, I finally got an email from Human Resources regarding my healthcare assistant job and they gave me so many forms to fill and return to them within 5 working days. My start date has been set for the 6th of October. It's so far away :(

My week in my Filofax

I also went to London with my family. The weather wasn't the best but we did have fun.

London eye/ Big Ben/ Somewhere near Buckingham palace/ Statue near Buckingham palace/ Buckingham palace gate/ London Victoria underground station

And finally, my UKCAT is in 4 days. I've been trying to get the mocks done and focus on the areas I'm struggling with. So when next I write a "My Week" post, I wouldn't mention UKCAT practice. :) Woohoo.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you guys had a good week.