Sunday, 24 August 2014

My Week #34

This week, Health4work sent me an email saying they had received the forms I sent to them. 
My week #34 in my Filofax
But they also said I didn't provide enough evidence to show that I had been vaccinated against the infectious diseases that were on the form. So I had to book an appointment for next week so I can get the necessary vaccinations and blood tests done. Urrgh :( My DBS certificate also came in the mail :)
What I used to decorate my Filofax. 
I also met up with some of my friends from College that I hadn't seen in a while and we went to see the movie "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". That's a pretty awesome movie. I loved it. It was sooo much better than the first one. :D

Cinema ticket
Ryman is doing a 20% off discount for the bank holiday weekend which ends tomorrow and you also get a 20% off voucher from WH Smith if you buy from them. This means I'm gonna go stationery shopping soon. Woohoo!!! :D

Finally, I was able to start work on my personal statement. I will do a separate post soon about that.
Hope you guys had a great week.
Thanks for visiting.