Sunday, 31 August 2014

My Week #35

This week, I had an appointment with Health4work and I was given the first dose of the Hepatitis B vaccine. They also took some blood samples to test for tuberculosis and chicken pox (as I didn't chicken pox when I was young)

My Week#35 in my Filofax

Summer is officially over and the weather has not been very nice lately. My siblings will be going back to school soon so we went to see the movie "Into the Storm." Overall, I thought the movie was amazing. I totally recommend watching it.
Cinema ticket
Finally, I got a call from the  recruitment team asking me if I could start my induction tomorrow (September 1st) instead of October 6th. I think the ward needs new staff asap so I decided to accept. So guys, I will be starting work as a healthcare assistant tomorrow- 01/09/2014 at 8:30 a.m. Aaaaarrgghhhhhh.
I would leave you guys now to go pray and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.
Hope you guys had a good week.
Thanks for stopping by.