Sunday, 14 September 2014

My Week #37


This week, I started work as a health care assistant and I'm loving it so far.

My Week #37 in my Filofax 
I know I've only worked there for 3 days but even though my feet are always completely knackered after the shifts and I can barely walk to the bus stop, I'm already loving the friendly environment and the lovely people I get to meet everyday. The highlight of the week for me was a patient I met who loved yodelling and complimenting every single female carer he saw on their appearance and attitude :D

Also, total page views for this blog is now over 10,000 and I'm so happy. Thank you very much to anyone who reads my posts, comments and to those who have even chosen to subscribe. Your support is very much appreciated.
Hope you guys had an amazing week.

Thanks for reading.