Sunday, 28 September 2014

My Week #39

My Week #39 in my Filofax

 This week, I had the second dose of my Hepatitis B vaccine and my left arm was sore for  two days :(

Quote for the week.
Also, one of the patients I was looking after at work had two falls in 48 hours. The first fall was during my shift. One second, the patient was standing tall with the frame and the next second, they were on the floor. It was kinda scary as all I could think of at that moment was "Please don't die, please don't die, please don't die."
The patient had another fall the next morning but I wasn't working. All the necessary procedures have been carried out though and the patient is fine. Thank God.

In other news, I have finally finished editing out my personal statement. I just need to run it by a few people so they can check it.

Hope you guys had a good week.
Thanks for stopping by.