The Planner Addict Tag
So the lovely YouTuber called MyPlanner created the "Planner Addict Tag" and so I thought I would join in the fun before all the excitement fades away. Her original video is found below.
And here are questions and my answers.
- What planner are you currently using? I'm currently using the Filofax personal Saffiano as my main planner and a mini Metropol as my wallet
- What planner(s) have given you planner peace? I have only used the Saffiano as my main planner and I would say that so far, I have found planner peace. I can customise and use it
- Filofax, Midori or Erin Condren? Filofax all the way. Mostly because most of them are much cheaper and I don't think the others will work well for me.
- Pocket, personal, A5 or binder? I prefer a personal for my main planner. The pocket is too small and A5 is too bulky for me.
- Where do you get inspired the most? YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest? Blogs would definitely be the first place I get my inspiration from. I also watch loads of YouTube videos and sometimes go on Pinterest but I don't have an Instagram account.
- What's your go to pen? I am not too fussy about the pens I use in writing in my Filofax but the ones I go to the most are my zebra and staedtler triplus fineliner pens.
- What are your favourite inserts? Even though the Filofax inserts are not of the best quality, I like the layout and I also use the Philofaxy month-on-two pages inserts.
- Stickers, post-its or page flags? Post-its and page flags all the way. I can survive without stickers :)
- Keep it simple or deck it out? Simple doesn't really work for me. I like to see some colour but I try not to overdo it and make it go all over the place.
- How many sections do you have in your planner? I currently have 6 sections in my planner. Diary, Lists, Finance, Blog, Fitness and Notes.
- Do you use your planner for school? I am currently on a gap year so I don't go to school but I can't wait to use a planner for university next year.
- Rings, spiral bound, discbound or other? Why? Definitely rings. Mainly because I can just add and take stuff out, it is very easily customisable and it works well for me.
- Do you use a dashboard? How? I have a very pretty dashboard I made myself but I don't put anything on it. I just like it being the first thing I see when I open my planner. I do however keep page flags at the back which I use in my blog section.
So guys those were my answers to the questions. It is a very fun tag I have to admit so I tag all my fellow planner addicts out there and lovely readers. Please leave a link to your blog posts and videos as well if you decide to do it.
Thanks for stopping by.