Friday, 3 October 2014

Medicine Application: UCAS Update

Hey everyone,

I thought I would just give a quick update about where I am with my UCAS application. So from my post last week, I wrote about my university choices and why chose them. That means I have already sorted out the Choices section.

The Personal Details, Additional information and Education sections were completed ages ago and I have now sorted out my Employment section.

I will be applying as an individual this year and not through my College so I only requested for my last year's references which have been sent.

The final piece now is my personal statement. I have finished editing it out and I sent it to a couple of my teachers to go through.  Once I get everything sorted and I'm happy with the result,  I will send my application off to UCAS.

Hope everyone else's application is going well.
Thanks for stopping by :)