Sunday, 2 November 2014

My Week #44


My Week #44 in my Filofax
This week, I went back to my old job at the nursing home for one shift. The last time I was there was over two months ago so it was nice to see my colleagues again. I was really glad to see the residents too. I missed their smiles and our conversations and just to know that they were alive and well was good.

It was half-term this week and so my siblings were home all week. It was nice to have the house filled with some noise again but I'm so happy they are going back to school tomorrow.

And finally, the premiere of 24hrs in A&E at St George's Hospital London was aired on Thursday on Channel 4. I had been waiting for the new season for weeks and it's finally here.

Image Source

I really loved the first episode and I'm looking forward to more. Does anyone else watch that show?
Thanks for stopping by.
How has your week been?