Sunday, 30 November 2014

My Week #48

My Week #48 in my Filofax

Taking photos for a blog post/ Watching Christmas movies on Christmas 24/ Christmas tree in town/  Christmas tree at the shopping centre/ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with lights on the streets/ Spending sometime with my ukulele/ Trying to start reading for my theory test again.
This week did go by a lot faster than last. The streets are starting to light up again reminding us that that time of year is here. I tried to get back into playing my ukulele again and also tried to start reading for my theory test.

My annual leave is over and so I will be starting work again tomorrow night. I have really enjoyed my 2 weeks at home but I miss work so I am kinda looking forward to getting busy again.

Hope you guys are well.
Thanks for stopping by.