Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Planner Supplies Storage Bag

Hey guys,

Today I thought I would show you where I keep most of my planner accessories. I don't have a lot of stationery that I use in decorating my diary pages but I thought I should find a better way of storing them rather than just chucking all of them in a shoe box. 

I try not to go overboard with the stationery buying because I want to use what I have first before getting more otherwise I will end up forgetting about most of them. I do love my stationery,  but I try to focus more of my energy on the functionality of my planner rather than too much stationery.

So I went ahead and got this bag from Superdrug for £6.99. It is a make up bag but I thought it would be perfect to store my stationery supplies. This is how it looks when laying flat and folded up.

This is the view from the side.

And this is the view from the bottom.

This is how it looks when you open it up. It has three compartments which I use to store different things.

The first compartment is the largest and it looks like a normal bag with a zip which you can use to close it. 

I keep all my washi tape rolls here including some labels, hole reinforcement stickers and project life cards. I don't have too many rolls of washi tape so they all fit in here perfectly.

Second compartment is smaller and has a vertical zip instead.

I keep all my sticky notes, tabs and page flags in here. Again I don't really have too many of them so they fit in here.

Third compartment is similar to the second with a vertical zip too.

And I keep all my stickers in here. There are some of the stickers that are quite long and can't really fit quite well so I cut them in half and put them in. 

This is how the bag looks when folded in half.

One thing I like about the bag is it has a hook at the top and so you can hang it on the wall if you want which could save a lot of space.


So that is how I keep all my stationery supplies. I normally have another pencil case where I keep all my pens, hole punch, scissors and other planner tools but most of my stationery supplies go in this bag, I feel there are a lot of make up bags out there that could serve the same purpose especially for those who don't have too many planner supplies.
How do you guys store your stationery supplies? Please comment below. I would love to know.
Thanks for reading.