Thursday, 4 December 2014

Christmas Planner Supplies

Hey guys,
It's that time of year again and in preparation for the most wonderful time of the year. I decided to get some Christmas themed planner supplies.


First thing I got was some washi tape. I bought the top two green tapes at The Works and the bottom two from an eBay seller known as dragonchant

Next thing I got were some stickers from eBay. I can't remember the name of the seller. They came in many different types. This set includes the Merry Christmas stickers, presents, stars, snowmen, candy cane, gingerbread men and mistletoe stickers,

More smily face stickers, ginger bread men, wreaths and stocking stickers.

Happy New Year, fairy and present stickers.

I also got this pack of stickers from The Works.
I also got a washi tape sample card, some washi tape and a cute paperclip as a gift from an Etsy seller.

And last but not the least, I got these gorgeous stickers from Mrs Brimbles on Etsy.

I absolutely love them especially the raindeer, Santa and the Snowman.
Has anyone else gotten any Christmas stationery supplies?
Thanks for stopping by.