Sunday, 14 December 2014

My Week #50

My Week #50 in my Filofax

Journalling/ Bouquet of flowers I got from a patient's carer/ Raining lights at the shopping centre/ Me cooking spaghetti and meatballs/ Watching X Factor Final/ Eating salad during my break at work/ Christmas lights/ Christmas tree in front of the hospital/ It's the season for mince pies.
I had a lot of things going on for me this week. I met so many amazing people  at work and I also had some personal breakthroughs which was really nice.

I got involved in the Secret Santa we were doing at work and I had to buy for one of my male colleagues. I never really like shopping for guys so I was a bit wary of that at the beginning. I got a self stirring mug in the end and I thought it was cool.

Also, I finished buying Christmas presents and we also managed to get the Christmas shopping out of the way which is such a relief.

Third song on my Christmas playlist- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing/ Gloria in Excelsis Deo by Maria Carey


How has your week been and how are you guys preparing for Christmas?