Sunday, 21 December 2014

My Week #51

My Week#51 in my Filofax

Celebrating Christmas in the cardiology ward/ Pretty Christmas tree at work/ Santa and his sleigh on the roof / More Christmas cards/ Christmas decorations inside the shopping centre/ Drinking tea during a night shift/ Gorgeous view of town.
This week, I did 3 straight night shifts and I'm so glad its over. Im not back at work until Tuesday(long day) so I guess I can reboot before then.

Christmas is only 4 days away can you guys imagine that? I am so excited and I cant wait. It's gonna be great. I'm still enjoying the festive atmosphere. It's the end of term one now and my siblings are on break so I'm looking forward to spending time with my family.

I'm going to leave you guys with the fourth song on my Christmas playlist.

The First Noel- Glee Cast Version



How are your preparations coming along? Anyone else excited for Christmas?