Thursday, 1 January 2015

Goals for 2015



Hello hello hello everyone.
It's a new day. It's a new year and it's 2015. Woohoo!!!


So 2014 is gone and now we are all looking forward to a brand new start meaning setting new goals. I decided to set a number of goals for myself this year to stay on track. 



  • Maintain healthy lifestyle:
One of the best decisions I made in 2014 was to start living a healthy lifestyle and I would love to carry that on into 2015. 
  • Build a stronger relationship with God:
My relationship with God has been quite rocky so far but I am really hoping I cn do much better this new year. I have really gotten into journalling and now own a prayer journal and a scripture journal.  I hope to get more involved in the church as well as read my Bible often.
  • Travel:
Travelling is something most people do during their gap year but I haven't really gotten round to doing it yet. I really hope I can go somewhere even if it is just to visit Cameroon before I go to uni.
  • Save up for university:
Another thing I would love this new year is save up some money for university. I think it will help a lot when that time comes.
  • Spend more time with friends:
I haven't really been spending a lot of time with my friends lately especially since I started my new job. I really do miss them and I hope I can make up for it this new year.
  • Improve blogging skills:
Now blogging is something I have really enjoyed doing for the past few months and so I definitely would like to get better. I have so many ideas and plans for this blog and I hope that from here, the only way will be forward to bigger and better things.
  • Pass my driving test:
This is one thing I have been putting off for quite a while now but I really hope I can get this out of the way even if it's just to ass my theory and I can deal with the practical test later.
  • Play more of my ukulele:
For some reason, I have neglected my ukulele these past few months and I want to get more into playing it and the guitar as well.
  • Get rid of bad habits:
There a couple of bad habits I picked up in 2014 and now, in the new year, I hope I dropped all of them in the garbage. I want to walk into this new year a new person, bold, confident and ready to face more important challenges ahead. 

Do any of you have any goals you would like to accomplish this new year? Please share them in the comments down below. Thanks for stopping and once again. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!