Sunday, 18 January 2015

My Week #3 (2015)

Horrible night shifts and first guest blog post.

My Week#3 in my Filofax
Trying to decide what kind of yoghurt to buy at Tesco/ Reading the driving theory test book/  Bible verse of the week/ My first guest blog post.
I had three night shifts at the beginning of the week and honestly, two out of the three went horribly because we were short staffed and we also had quite a few confused patients. It's winter now and the NHS is really struggling with staffing levels. I've seen most of my colleagues being moved to other wards just because there haven't been enough staff to cover the shifts. Plus, one of our wards has been hit with the norovirus (winter vomiting bug) so things are quite tough in the hospital especially in the Accident and Emergency Department. This always happens this time of year and I really hope that things get back to normal soon.

In other news, my first guest blog post was featured over on plannerbug.com this week. The lovely Lyn asked me to write a guest blog post for her amazing blog and I couldn't say no to her so you can check it out here.
Hope you guys are all well and had a great week.
Thanks for reading.