Sunday, 25 January 2015

My Week #4 (2015)

 Working in a hospital ward with norovirus

My Week #4 in my Filofax
Blog planning/ watching a Filofax YouTube video/ I made Chilli Con Carne/ Wearing scrubs at work 

Earlier this week- on Monday, I was sent to work in another which was closed because there were a couple of patients there who had the norovirus. There were more than enough staff in my own ward and since no one was willing to go, they had to pick names out of a hat and obviously they picked me. The experience wasn't too bad. I got to wear Scrubs which I love.

After that, I had Tuesday and Wednesday off and so I was able to relax a bit and watch my favourite YouTube videos- aka planner videos. When I went back to work on Thursday, one of the bays in my own ward had been closed too because one patient in there had norovirus. Luckily, I didn't work in that bay. The situation is not too bad and the patient is getting better. My annual leave starts tomorrow so I am really looking forward to relaxing at home.

Also, I just realised that this post is my 100th post on this blog. I'm so happy and I hope I will be able to keep on posting regularly this year. Hope you guys had a great week.
Thank you guys ever so much for reading.