Friday, 20 February 2015

Cute Blog Award




Hey everyone,
I found out a few days ago that I had been nominated for the cute blog award by the amazing Donna who blogs over at Stationery Starlet. I had never heard about this before and I was really grateful when I learned she had nominated me. 

The Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the following questions
  • Tell readers something new about yourself
  • Nominate your own favourite blogs

Questions:


What's your 'go to' brand of make-up? 
To be totally honest with you all, I hardly ever wear make up. I do love cute lipsticks/lipgloss though and a bit of eye shadow but I'm not too fussy about brands. 

What's your favourite fashion trend?
I'm also not a fashionista either. I do love wearing what suits me. I love nice shoes (especially wedges) and my knee length dresses. I also love beanies and scarves :)

What is your favourite dessert?
Chocolate fudge cake and Vanilla icecream.

What is your favourite colour? 
Fuschia or Hot Pink.

What is the last song you listened to? 
I believe in you- Kylie Minogue

That Natwest Bank advert on tv somehow got this song stuck in my head for days and I had to look it up on YouTube :)

Dogs or Cats?
I can't really choose one but I think dogs are cuter for some reason.

Something you don't know about me...

Apparently I am a little short sighted but I have been avoiding an eye test for a long time . I really need to take one and get glasses.


Thank you again Donna for nominating me. All my favourite blogs have already been nominated for this award so I nominate any of my readers who fancy taking part in this.
Thanks for stopping by