Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Faith Journal Flip Through #2

Hey guys,

This is another post in this series where I share some of my favourite pages from my Faith Journal. I enjoy reading/watching journal flip through posts/videos and I thought I would give you guys a peek into my own journal. You can find the previous flip though posts here.

In this post, I will be sharing some of my pages from mid December 2014 till early January 2015.




I started getting into the Christmas spirit and decorated my pages with Christmas stickers. To the right is one of my favourite bible verses. Encourages me in trying times.

More experimenting with washi tape and colours.

I love how this page turned out. I love how colourful and Christmassy it looks.

More Christmas stickers

Christmas day entry.

This was inspired by the lyrics to one of my favourite songs- The Anchor Holds by Ray Boltz

I saw this on Pinterest and I loved it so much I decided to create something similar.

New Year entry. My song for the year is Superman by Martin PK.

Something I have learnt to do this year. The secret to living happily is to trust and obey the Lord because He has plans for me. Plans to give me a future and a hope :)
Thank you guys for stopping by. Stay tuned for more flip through posts in the future.