Sunday, 8 February 2015

My Week #6 (2015)

First Snow and Filofax Sighting

My Week #6 in my Filofax.
I tried something different this week. I doodled in my diary pages. I actually really loved doing this and I might do this once in a while.

It finally snowed.
Filofax sighting on tv
Earlier this week, it snowed finally- but only for a few hours. And I couldn't be happier that it only snowed for a few hours. I am not a massive fan of snow. I don't like the fact that it gets in my eyes, gets stuck on my coat and makes the roads slippery. I witnessed a motorcyclist fall right in front of me on my way back from a night shift on Tuesday morning. I don't want it back to be honest. Am I the only one who doesn't like snow?

Also, I watched the movies 27 dresses and Legally Blonde 2 and I spotted Filofaxes. Yay!!! I don't know every single Filofax model but the one from 27 dresses looked like a red personal size Topaz. I know this because I have seen the mini Topaz and they look exactly the same. Even though I don't stuff my Filofax, I love how stuffed Katherine Hegl's Filo looked. What I didn't like about the movie though was the fact that the guy ripped pages out of her Filofax and at the end, he gave her a blackberry to replace her Filo. How dare he? As if that could replace the joys of writing stuff down.

The other one from Legally Blonde 2 which belonged to Reese Witherspoon is one I have never seen before. It was all pink and pretty and  in personal size but I have no idea what model it was. I loved both movies and I would recommend them to anyone who hasn't seen them.
Hope you guys had a great week.
Thanks for stopping by.