Sunday, 22 February 2015

My Week #8 (2015)

Pancakes, Ice cream and washi tape
My Week #8 in my Filofax

Me in my cool socks/ We had pancakes and icecream/ I love vanilla yogurt and chocolate balls/ Cool clown pancake I found on facebook/ My new washi tapes finally arrived.

Verse of the week:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13
This week, it was Pancake Day on Tuesday and we had loads of pancakes and icecream. I love pancakes and icecream :) My siblings were on half term this week and so it was nice to have them around for a while.

Also, our boiler at home broke down on Friday and so the house has been really cold ever since. We did get someone to come fix it but they said they didnt have all the parts and they won't be able to get them till tomorrow. I really hope they do fix it soon because I cant deal with the cold. We have a couple of heaters warming up the house at the moment and I have been wearing my warm clothes and drinking lots of hot chocolate ;)
How was your week? Hope you guys are all well.
Thanks for stopping by.