Friday, 27 February 2015

Scripture Art Journal Flip Through #2

Hey everyone,
Today, I am going to be sharing with you the pages from my Scripture Art Journal for February 2015. For anyone who doesn't know, I am on a journey this year to journal and memorise one bible verse each week for the whole year. You can view last month's pages here. So these are my pages for February. 

Week 5

I really loved this verse. I think it is very inspiring.


Week 6

In everything one does, I think it is important to not do things with the aim of pleasing others. This is so you wouldn't end up doing them grudgingly. Doing things for the Lord helps you do it with a joyful and grateful heart.
Week 7

This was the verse for Valentine's week and I thought it was the perfect one for this time. We can have many treasures but the real question is where exactly are you storing yours? Are you storing your treasures here on this earth which will pass away, or are you storing your treasures in Heaven where we will spend eternity with our Heavenly Father?

Week 8

This is one of my favourite scriptures. I have this on a magnetic clip in my mini Metropol Filofax which I use as a wallet. See my set up here. I tried something different with this page. I decided to use a picture. What I love most about the picture is that the girl in it looks like she really does believe it. When I think about the words "all things", I think about the impossible things. Nothing is too hard for the Lord because He that is in us is far greater than he that is in the world.


That is all for this month. Join me again next month for my March Scripture Art Journal pages. Thank you so much for reading.