Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Faith Journal Flip Through #3

Hey everyone,
Today I will be sharing pages from my Faith Journal from the rest of January 2015. You can view my previous flip through posts here.

I saw a similar page like this on Pinterest and recreated it. I just love the word "Faith" and everything that it portrays.

I often print off pictures from the internet and use them in my journal.

This page was inspired by the song When You Believe by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey

I love using project life cards and sticky notes in my journal.

This page was inspired by the song He knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli. I love how the different fonts came together.

This page was inspired by the song He's Able by Deitrick Haddon. I decided to go all out with colour :)

And finally this is one of my favourite hymns.
You might have noticed that most of my pages are inspired from songs. I listen to music a lot and I love singing. Music is food for the soul and there is nothing more therapeutic for me than incorporating those words into my journal and making them come alive.
These are all the pages I have to share with you guys for now. Keep an eye out for my next journal flip through post.
Thanks for stopping by.