Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Faith Journal Flip Through #4

Hey lovelies,
Today I am going to be sharing with you some of my Faith Journal pages for February 2015.

I love writing bible verses in the middle of my page before I journal.



I started doing a new thing where every month, I would write down a theme for the month in my journal.

These are the lyrics to the song -It Is Well by one of my favourite artists- Mary Mary. I just find the words to this song really encouraging.


I saw a page like this on Pinterest and I loved it. I think it's a great to-do list.

I try not to make my pages to turn out to be just words so I try to add an extra touch by using sticky notes to write some bible verses that I loved that week.


This page was inspired by a photo I saw on Facebook. I thought it was cool that you could arrange the words of this verse to spell Valentine.
That is all I have to share for now. Stay tuned for my next flip-through post where I will be sharing my pages for March 2015.
Thanks for reading.