Sunday, 22 March 2015

My Week #12 (2015)

Solar Eclipse and Spring Gift Swap Update

My Week #12 in my Filofax

I got me some owl sticky notes/ At the train station/ Eating chocolates at work/ Playing around with a doctor's stethoscope.

Bible Verse of the Week:
"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God who gives generously to all without reproach and it will be given them"
James 1:5
Image Source
This week was kind of spectacular in different ways. First there was a Solar Eclipse on Friday but in my part of the country, it was really cloudy and so we only ended up with the atmosphere looking like the one in the picture above.
Also, I finally got my Spring Gift Swap Box of goodies. I will be sharing a post all about that tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled :)
How has your week been? Did you guys experience the Solar Eclipse?
Thanks for stopping by.