Sunday, 29 March 2015

My Week #13 (2015)

Annual Leave, Brother's 16th Birthday And Getting An Eye Test Done


My Week #13 in my Filofax

Inside the train/ Birthday cake/ Birthday present/ A very cute smiggle pencil case I saw on the UK Planner Addicts Facebook group. 
Bible verse of the week:
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men.
Psalm 107:8

This week, I was on annual leave but I don't feel well rested. I feel like the week has been really busy and I can't believe it's already over and I will be going back to work tomorrow night.

My brother turned 16 on Monday. I remember when I turned 16 back in 2012. They grow up so fast.

I got to spend some time with my friends from uni whom I hadn't seen in a long time. We had lunch at Pilgrim House and we watched Kingsman. The Secret Service" at the cinema. It was a fun day out.

I also got my eye test done. Finally. I will be needing glasses to drive as I am a bit short sighted and I am excited to receive my first pair of glasses :)

Finally, I got a new hairstyle. I got box braids and they are blonde and I love it.
Hope you guys are well. Thanks for visiting.