Sunday, 1 March 2015

My Week #9 (2015)

Shopping trips and getting stuck in hospital

My Week #9 in my Filofax

In WH Smith/ I found a very cute set of large paper clips/ In T.K. Maxx / I tried making healthy kale, berries and banana smoothie
Verse of the Week
"My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

This week, they finally fixed the boiler on Monday so the house is all nice and warm again. Yay!!! I had three straight days off work so I spent most of it going out to town and exploring the shops. One of the shops I found myself going to very often was WH Smith. You know, just to check if there are any new items that have been added to the stationery section :D

At work, yesterday, I was moved to another ward (the discharge lounge) to help out because they didn't have anyone to look after the patients as the ward is not normally open during the weekends. I was there with a nurse who had also been moved from her ward. There were only three patients so the shift was really nice and quiet. However, when it was time to go home, we found out the bed managers hadn't arranged for a nurse and hca to take over from us for the night shift and so we ended up staying there for an extra one and a half hours until the night staff arrived. It was still a good shift though. Just didn't end very nicely.

So it's March already. Where exactly are the weeks going???

I saw this picture and it sure explains what I want March to look like. Anyone looking forward to anything this month? 

Song of the Month: He Knows My Name- Francesca Battistelli


Happy New Month guys. I hope March turns out to be really good for all of us. Thanks for reading.