Friday, 13 March 2015

Recipe: Kale, Berries and Banana Smoothie

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I shared a recipe on here and this year, one of my goals was to diversify my blog content so today I will be sharing a healthy recipe with you. I first discovered this smoothie when I watched this video on YouTube and I decided to try it out for myself.

Ingredients:



I got all these ingredients from my local Tesco store so they are very easy to find.
  • 1 cup of fresh strawberries
  • 1 medium ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup of blackberries
  • 1 pot of strawberry yoghurt.
  • 1 cup of curly british kale
  • 1/2 cup of semi-skimmed milk

Method:

The method is very simple. Just put all ingredients into a blender, add the milk and blend it altogether until it is nice and smooth. If it turns out to be too thick, then add a bit of water to make it lighter. Be careful not to add too much water else it will turn out to be runny. 


Results:

This is how mine turned out to be. I really loved this smoothie. It tastes really nice and it is very filling.

Have you guys ever tried making any smoothie bowls? Do you have any other ideas or recipes to share? Please comment down below. I would love to know.
Thanks so much for reading.