Today I am going to be reviewing my 12 point 88 mini stabilo fineliner pens which I have been using for a while and which I absolutely love.
|I bought the pack of twelve from eBay.|
|It came with a variety of colours.|
|I love the fact that the pens have a fibe nib. Very similar to the Staedtler pens.|
- They come in a wide range of colours and it has morr colours than the Staedtler pack I reviewed on here before.
- Their small size makes them very light, portable and very easy to carry around. Unlike the Staedtler pens with their hard protective case, I can easily throw the whole pack of my mini pens into my bag anytime. They also have a plastic bag which keeps them secure and all together.
- The pens write very smoothly and hardly any scratches.
- The colours are very bright and do add a lot of prettiness to your pages. In my opinion, I do think that the Stabilo pens are just a little bit brighter than the Staedtler pens. Below is a comparison.
- They are very nicely shaped and so very easy to hold. My don't hurt neither do my fingers slide down when I use these pens.
- These pens do bleed through on Filofax paper. I don't think it's too bad to be honest. About the same amount as the Staedtler pens. I personally thinks it depends on the thickness of the paper and how hard you press down when writing.
- I have heard some people mention that the tips of their stabilo pens have thickened with time. I haven't experienced this with my pens. If I do, I will add to this list of cons.
I use these pens a lot in my journal and also in my Filofax for drawing and doodling. Below are a couple of drawings I did with the pens.
I have only been using these for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love them. They are really nice pens and from my experience, I would definitely recommend stabilo pens to any Filofaxers, journallers or artists out there.
I hope this review was helpful in some way.
Thanks again for stopping by.