Monday, 23 March 2015

Unboxing: Spring Gift Swap Box



Hello lovelies.
I have a very exciting post for you today. Or at least it is exciting for me to share with you. I did mention a while ago that I was taking part in a spring gift swap which was organised by the lovely Adele. I was paired with the very amazing Megan. Adele could not have picked a better match for me. We found out a lot about each other that we had in common. What could be better than pairing me up with a fellow stationery fanatic? Well done Adele!!!

This is the box which was sent to me :)




I love how Megan personalised this by getting my name on there. I thought that was very sweet of her.

I got this really pretty notebook with the bird which I absolutely love and also a set of 4 felt pens. I have never owned felt pens and so I am excited to try these.

Then I also got these sets of adhesive stones and stickers.

And onto one of my favourites. Washi tape. I love washi tape.

Decorative wooden buttons and adhesive cork letters.

Last but not the least, I got this book. I remember mentioning to Megan that most of the books I read were online so I'm excited to actually read this one. I might even review it on my blog.


I absolutely love everything and I couldn't be happier. I have already started reading the book and I am excited to use everything else especially in my journal and Filofax. See what I got for Megan in her post here.
Please leave a link to your Spring Gift Swap posts if you took part. I'd love to have a read.
Thanks for stopping by.