Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Faith Journal Flip Through #5

Hello lovely people,
I'm going to share with you some of my favourite journal pages for March 2015. To view my previous pages, click here.

The theme for March. The Unchangeable God. 
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today and forever"
Hebrews 13:8



This page was inspired by one of my favourite songs- Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin. I love that song. I find it very comforting to know that the God that has the power to command an army of angels is on my side. 



These are two of my favourite pages of all time. I just love how colourful they are and how they go together. The quote on the left is one I stumbled upon online and loved it. The page on the right was inspired by the song He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli.



This page was inspired by another of my favourite songs- Perfect Peace by Laura Story. I did write in the form of a letter coz I love it that way. I even have this written on a project life card, laminated, hole-punched and put in my Filofax :)

That's all I have for now. Stick around for my April pages.
Thanks ever so much for reading.