Sunday, 12 April 2015

My Week #15 (2015)


Sunny Days, Worst Shift Ever, Dad's Birthday And Playing The Waiting Game

My Week #15 in my Filofax

A day out in town/ Eating Easter eggs/ Reading on my break at work/ A cute elderly couple I saw at the park/ Ducks on my way to work.
Verse Of The Week:
"Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. For what a man sows. So shall he reap."
Galations 6:7

This week, we had sunny days almost everyday which was brilliant. I'm loving the weather now. Fingers crossed for the rest of the month. 

On Tuesday, I had one of the worst shifts ever at work. I have been working as a healthcare assistant for over 7 months now and never ever have I had a shift like that. It physically drained me and I could feel the tears welling up at the end of the day. I really don't want another shift like that ever again.

The birthdays of each of the members of my family all fall between March and June. We celebrated my dad's birthday this week :)

One thing that has also been getting to me this week is playing the waiting game. It really sucks. I hate this game especially when it comes to uni applications. It's just really annoying and frustrating when almost everyone has got offers and I still have no idea where I am going to uni in September coz SGUL haven't gotten back to me yet. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they replied saying they are just busy with interviews and that I should please bear with them as they are still assessing Biomedical Science applications. I do know though that I am not the only one waiting coz one of my colleagues at work who was interviewed for Physiotherapy a few months ago is still waiting for a reply as well. I've also been on tsr and found out that there are quite a few people still waiting too. So I'm going to keep hoping and praying. 
Hope you all are well.
Thanks for stopping by.