Sunday, 19 April 2015

My Week #16 (2015)

Pocket Letters And Good News.

My Week #16 in my Filofax
Ice cream for a sunny day/ Very delicious food at a birthday party/ Watching pocket letter YouTube videos/ My lunch at work.

Bible Verse Of the Week:
"The Lord is my SHEPHERD. I shall not want"
Psalm 23:1

This week was a good week for me. I really enjoyed the sun- whether it was just having my lunch outside at work or having an ice cream at the park, the weather was nice and warm. Except in the evenings when it gets cold again. 

I also received some good news about my uni application and I made a post about it. You can read it here.

Also, I have been watching way too many pocket letter videos this week. It's a new way planner and stationery addicts can exchange goodies. If you want to find out more about them, you can watch the videos here. I really love this idea and I was wondering if there was any one willing to do a swap with me. Let me know in the comments.

Hope you guys had a good week.
Thanks for stopping by.