Sunday, 26 April 2015

My Week #17 (2015)

Applying For Provisional License And Student Finance

My Week #17 in my Filofax
My jelly and cream dessert at work/ Fruit salad/ Taking photos for a future blog post/ I really love my new top and shoes :)
Verse Of The Week:
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever"
Psalm 23:6

This week, the weather wasn't too great. We had mostly grey and white clouds so some days were cold.

I finally sent off my provisional license application. My plan is once I get my provisional license, I'll book my theory test as well as some driving lessons. Then hopefully, I'll get the theory test out of the way and then start preparing for the practical.

I also got the chance to go through and send off my student finance application. The earlier the better eh? I was even thinking of buying some of my stuff for uni now. Do you guys think it would be better to spread out the cost of my uni shopping over the next few months or leave everything till July/August ish when stuff will be maybe cheaper? Let me know what you think.
Hope you guys are well.
Thanks for stopping by.