Sunday, 3 May 2015

My Week #18 (2015)

National Stationery Week, University Shopping List And Upcoming Blogiversary.

My Week #18 in my Filofax

University shopping list/ Food at work/ The grey clouds are back again/ My favourite outfit of the week
Bible Verse Of The Week:
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His promise"
Romans 8:28

In case some of you didn't know, this week was National Stationery Week. A very exciting time for stationery geeks like myself. There were loads of giveaways on Twitter and Facebook and there was even a London Stationery Show on Wednesday. I did a handwritten post for World Stationery Day which was on Wednesday. You can check it out here.

I also printed out a "What to take to University" list from The Student Room and I took the advice you guys gave me of starting my uni shopping now. I have started buying a few things and we're getting there slowly but surely. I'm going to be having a day out soon with one of the nurses at work. She has offered to go uni shopping with me at IKEA. So I'm looking forward to that.

Also, Joannywhite.co.uk will be turning one on Thursday and I am so very excited. I have something special planned and I might even be hosting a giveaway to celebrate. Be sure to check back on Thursday.


It is May. Finally. May is my month. Away with the April showers. I am really looking forward to the May flowers. It hasn't been a good start but I really do hope the sun shines a bit more this month.

Song of the month- Still by Hillsong


"When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm. Father you are King over the flood. And I will be still and know you are God"

Hope you guys had a good week.
Thanks for reading.