Sunday, 17 May 2015

My Week #20 (2015)

Trip To IKEA And Ukulele Strap

 My Week #20 in my Filofax

A uni shopping trip to IKEA/ What I've bought for uni so far/ At the cinema watching The Avengers: Age of Ultron/ Filofax for my friend.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"In everything, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

This week was the first of my two week annual leave. My friend who is a nurse took me to IKEA to do some uni shopping. It was a really fun experience. About 10 mins after we got to IKEA, we had already started putting stuff into the trolley and then the fire alarm went off. We were all forced to leave the building and we had to abandon our trolley and rush outside. The whole rush made me scared for a bit. Some people left with the stuff they had picked up and I'm pretty sure some of them walked off without paying haha. After waiting for about 10 mins, we were finally let back in and all they told us was "We have no idea what set it off but there's no fire. You can come in now." Yay!!!
I did end up getting a few stuff.

Before going to IKEA, we went to Turtle Bay- a Carribean restaurant and the food was lovely. I also had a peanut butter and banana smoothie which was absolutely delicious. I think I might drag my friends down there next time.

I have gotten into playing my ukulele more recently and since I struggle a bit with playing it while standing up, I decided to get a strap for it.

Rosie and her strap.

It works perfectly fine for me but I ordered another ukulele online recently. This one is slightly bigger and hopefully will sound better so I'm really excited to receive it. I will hopefully share pictures next week.

If you haven't already entered my blogiversary giveaway, there is still time to enter it here.
How has your week been?
Hope you guys are all well.
Thanks for reading.