Sunday, 24 May 2015

My Week #21 (2015)

19th Birthday And New Ukulele

 My Week #21 in my Filofax


Some kids playing with blue gas and taking videos at the park/ My chicken teryaki sandwich from Subway/ At SportsDirect/ The stationery section at Home Bargains.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind"
2 Timothy 1:7

This week was the second and last of my annual leave. I go back to work on Wednesday. It's been a good 2 week rest. I finally turned 19 on Friday. I wasn't looking forward to it at first coz I wanted to stay 18 but at the end of the day, one has to grow older. :)

A few photos from my birthday :)

And also, my new ukulele arrived on Monday. The mail man came really late and I almost thought I was not going to get it but it finally arrived.

The new Rosie.
 She is a Brunswick Concert Ukulele made of ABS plastic.

And there she is again next to old Rosie (My Stagg Soprano Ukulele) 
I am in love with my new ukuele. It is slightly bigger and even though it is made of plastic, it sounds so much better than the other one which is good.

Hope you guys are all well and had a good week.
Thanks for reading.