Sunday, 31 May 2015

My Week #22 (2015)

 Back To Work, Patients Trying To Escape And My YouTube Channel

 My Week #22 in my Filofax


On the 6;08 train going to work/ jelly, fruit and cream dessert/ My crunchy snack/Having weetabix and bananas/  Loving mini chocolate doughnuts. 

Verse Of The Week:
"Jesus answered "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
John 14:6

This week, I went back to work after a 2 weeks break. I'm slowly but surely getting back into the busy routine. Busy, busy, busy as always.
One of the things I absolutely love about working in the hospital is all the drama that goes on there. This week. I had to deal with one of my patients who wanted to escape or self-discharge because she didn't want to be in hospital. That among other experiences made my week.

Also, I just wanted to say I have a YouTube Channel now so if you are interested you can check out my videos here,

Finally, it's just one more week left in my blogiversary giveaway so if you want to enter, you can do so here.
Hope you guys are all well.
Thanks for stopping by.