Friday, 29 May 2015

Scripture Art Journal Flip Through #5

Hello lovely people,

Today I am going to be sharing with you the pages from my Scripture Art Journal. These are the pages for May. You can view my previous pages here. 

Week 19

Very often in life, we encounter negativity and rejection from people and things around us. One important thing to remember though is that as long as God is on your side, everything anyone else says or does doesn't matter and never will.



Week 20

I love how this page turned out. I was going for something happy and full of joy. To represent how we should react in all situations. Always be joyful and always be thankful even if you aren't there yet, be grateful for how far you have come. Gratitude keeps us going and it opens the way for better things to come.


Week 21

I couldn't resist putting the picture of this cute little guy. The original message that came with the photo was "Back off Satan. I belong to Jesus." I decided to use it for this scripture because I love the expression on his face. How confident and bold he looks which is how we should face life situations. With boldness and confidence. For God has given us the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions because He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world.

 Week 22

Christ came to die for our sins and paved a way for us to be able to create a relationship with God. When we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us.

That's it for this month's pages. Join me again next month for more pages from my Scripture Art Journal. Thanks for reading.