Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Smash Book Journal #2

My 17th and 18th Birthdays

Hey everyone,

A few weeks ago, I shared with you my very first smashbook layout here and I was happy excited with how it turned out. So I decided to do more smashbook projects as I wanted to reuse all my birthday cards and keep them in a place where they will be safe. I made two more layouts for my 17th and 18th birthday and thought I'd share with you guys.

For my 17th birthday



For my 18th birthday



For all my smashbook layouts so far, I have only been cutting out bits and pieces from my birthday cards and glueing them down in my smashbook. Smashbooking is a very creative way for keeping memories. I have enjoyed smashbooking so far- almost as much as I enjoy journalling. I hope to share more layouts in the future.
Thanks for stopping by.