Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Unboxing And Review: Kawaii Box May 2015


Hello lovely people,

I have another exciting unboxing for you today. I am going to be sharing with you my first ever Kawaii Box. The Kawaii Box is a monthly subscription box of cute stuff which is mostly made up of stationery. I was really happy to try this because as you all know by now, I'm a sucker for stationery. 

I ordered this box in early April and I received it last week so I received it in May. There is a bit of confusion about which month their boxes are but since I received this one in May- I guess I would say it is the May box.

I was quite impressed with the packaging because it was sealed really well and it tool me a while to open the box up. 

When you first open the box, you see the cute kawaii box card and some pink tissue paper. 

The back of the card read "Spring" because we are in Spring obviously. 

First things I got were this super cute cat plushie and the paw phone charm. I really love the plushie but I'm not a huge fan of the squishy. I just would have preferred something else in place. 

Next thing I got were this nail glitter set in different colours. The glitter was over everything in the box and on my fingers as well when I was unboxing. I don't really do my nails a lot but I guess I might find other uses for this like in crafting and stuff. Other than that, I really I'm not crazy about this.

Next things I got were this macaroon, really cute bow hair clip and the adorable unicorn pen. I really do love hair accessories and so the clip came as one of my favourite things in the box.

This is what the macaroon looks like on the inside. It is like a small container you can use to keep stuff like earrings or other little things.

Next things I got were jewellery phone stickers and love rabbit puffy stickers which I thought were absolutely adorable. 

I put some of the puffy stickers on my laptop.

I even used some of the phone stickers in my scripture art journal.


Next things I got were this cute llama pencil case which reads "Life is simple, it's just not easy" and a Rilakkuma notepad. Urggh so cute :)

I think I'm going to use this little notepad as my doodle journal. 


Last but not the least,  I got this Japanese snack called "Collon" which I read as "Colon" haha. I had seen all the previous Kawaii Boxes and I was looking forward to trying some of their snacks. When I first saw the box, I was expecting a wasabi or green tea flavour and so I was quite surprised when it tasted sweet. 

That is what they looked like and they just taste like biscuits and cream. To me, anyway. But I quite liked them. And my siblings liked them too.


Then finally, I got these little leaflets with discount codes and offers from the Kawaii website.

So in total, I got 11 items in this Kawaii Box. My favourite items were the very cute plushie, the hair clip and the Rilakkuma notepad.
I have had a look at unboxings for previous months and in comparison, I would say I really liked this box in general. Considering the fact that the word "Kawaii" means cute, I would say that there were a lot of cute stuff in this box and I am happy with it. 
I would recommend the Kawaii Box if you are looking for something cute and different.

Below is a short video of all the goodies I received. You can have a look if you fancy it.


If you want to get you own Kawaii Box, you can always have a look at their website here.
Have any of you ever subscribed to the Kawaii Box? If yes, did you like the items you received? If no are you considering getting one in the future? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by.