Thursday, 25 June 2015

Faith Journal Flip Through #7


Hello guys,
Today I wanted to share with you pages from my Faith Journal for the month of May 2015.
You can view my previous pages here.

This quote is from the song ""Break Every Chain" by Hillsong. I first heard this song on Facebook where a man shared this video of his wife playing it  and I fell in love with the song.
Then I ended up singing it in church. It is a very good song.


The theme for May was "Mercy" and the text was from Proverbs 21:21. I got to learn about a very important quality of God. He is merciful. And I learnt the difference between grace and mercy. Grace being an unmerited favour from God and mercy being an aversion of punishment we deserve. In God's  loving and kind nature, He keeps forgiving us despite the fact that we sin every single day. We can learn from this and also forgive those who wrong us just as Christ forgives us without hesitating.

This was one of the verses I liked during one of my bible study sessions. To see how I created this page from start to finish, click here.

This page was inspired by the song I smile by Kirk Franklin. I love these words and I think they are true. When you have inner joy, negative forces from the outside can't take that away from you because you will keep radiating inner joy. Find your inner joy and stick to it.

This was the page for my 19th birthday :)

I saw this quote when I was reading my daily devotional and I loved it. In moments when we don't understand God's plan, let Him do His thing. As long as you know He is in control, then just surrender all to Him and let Him do His thing.

Surprisingly enough, this page was also inspired by the same Kirk Franklin song "I Smile". I will be doing a post soon about how I created this page from start to finish so keep an eye out for that.

That is all I have for now. 
Don't forget to follow or subscribe to the blog so you don't miss any updates.
Thanks for reading and God bless.