Sunday, 21 June 2015

My Week #25 (2015)

Annoying Patients And Etsy Shop?

My Week #25 in my Filofax

 At the GP surgery for an appointment / A walk in the park/ My new Staedtler pens/ My brother made his special cheesy toast. It was so good.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14

This week, I have been trying to deal with very demanding patients at work which really makes the job difficult. Most of the people I have to work with are lovely but it's not very nice when others take advantage of you just because you are supposed to be helping them. Thankfully situations like that are very rare.

On a happier note, the weather has been brighter and there's been more sunshine but this also means that it has been very hot on the ward. And it's not much fun running around when it's so hot. I have been making sure to drink enough if not I might pass out.

To Etsy Or Not To Etsy?

Since joining the planner community, I can say that I have become more involved in making stuff. Something that I never used to do before. And one thing I have always wanted to do was make my own dashboards or dividers for my planner. I don't stick anything on my dashboard as I use it for inspiration. A pretty dashboard motivates me to open my planner and actually use it.
So last weekend I made my first set of dashboards and wanted to share some of them with you guys.

Personal dashboards

Pocket dashboards

So I have a big question that I have been thinking about since making these and I would so appreciate your opinions. I really enjoyed making these and thought I might share them with others out there so
my question is, do you guys think that anyone would want to buy these? I am thinking about including other stuff like bookmarks, some inspirational prints done by me and maybe some other stationery. I have shared loads of quotes here on my blog from my journals but I really want to inspire others too. I would really appreciate your honest opinions. Please do leave a comment and tell me what you think. 

These are some of the prints I made.




And bookmarks


So please let me know what you think. I would very much appreciate your comments.
Thanks for stopping by.