Sunday, 28 June 2015

My Week #26 (2015)


Going Back To College, Brother's Birthday, 4 Years In The UK, Jurassic World And Etsy Shop Update

My Week #26 in my Filofax

Selfie in the college toilet / Lunch at Frankie and Bernie's with my friends/ I saw a street called ChickenHall Lane and I thought it was quite funny/ In the study area at college. This and the library were my home at college.

Bible Verse Of The Week
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength"
Deuteronomy 6:5

So many things happened this week and I had loads of things on my to do list.
First of all, I wanted to mention that I watched Jurassic World last week with my brothers and I thought the movie was pretty amazing. If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend you do :)

Also, my brother turned 13 on Monday. I can't believe it's been 13 years already. How time flies.

I just realised that yesterday was the 27th of June that means I have now been in the UK for four years. It's been such a long time and I have come a long way. Even though I haven't been able to visit my friends and family back home, I do believe I will have the opportunity to do that soon :)

I also had the opportunity to go back to my college this week. I wanted to get someone to certify the copies of my exam certificates so I could send them off to my uni. I finally did that and now at least I'm not going to bother about those anymore. I am still to hear anything about my accommodation application.
While at college, I was able to speak to my Biology teacher whom I hadn't spoken to for 2 years. We got the chance to catch up and I finally was able to rant about that stupid last biology exam that made me end up with a B.
Walking through the college and just seeing all those students made me realise how much I miss college. Below are some more pictures I took.


Finally guys I just wanted to say thank you to all those who commented on last week's post regarding opening my etsy shop. I have now set one up and if you want to check it out, click here.
If you like it, please share with others too.
Thanks so much for your support.
Hope you all had an amazing week.
God bless.