Wednesday, 17 June 2015

The Washi Tape Tag



Hello lovely people,

I've always wanted to do this tag ever since it was popular last year but I didn't think my washi collection was big enough. Now that I'm sure I'm not the kind of girl who would own hundreds of rolls of washi no matter how much I love it, I have decided to give this tag a go.
So here are the questions.

Show us your washi tape collection



These are all the rolls of washi I own. I used to own some fabric tape too but I didn't like them as much so I gave them out.

Where do you buy your washies? Favorite store? Website? Etsy store?

I got this set of 6 from Amazon and you can view the listing here.

I got this set of 10 from eBay. I can't remember the name of the seller but you can always check out some of them here.

These two aren't made of paper. They feel more like sellotape with very pretty designs. I got these two from a Spring Gift Swap Box I received a couple of weeks ago.

This one was from my christmas stationery haul which I made a post about here.

 What are you ultimate favorite washi tapes of all time?

These are my favourite washi tapes of all time. I love how colourful they are and I use them a lot.

 What are your least favorite washies?

These are my least favourite mainly because I don't really like the colour black or orange and I am not really crazy about the one on the far right either. The letters on it and even the colours do not appeal to me.

Which washies have you bought but have never used?
There aren't really any washies in my collection that I have never used. This is mainly because I don't have a very large collection. I try to use even my least favourite ones.

Show us your favourite project/craft/layout you've made using washi tape

I mainly use washi to decorate my planner pages, in my smashbook journal and also in my Faith journal. Here are some of my favourite pages below.









Where do you store your washi tapes?


This is the bag where I keep my washi rolls. I got it from Superdrug for £6.99. To see what I keep in the rest of the bag, check out the post here.
I just could not resist sharing the photo of my washi tower :)

And that's it guys. Tell me all about your washi tape collection in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.